ExceptionalOps is now part of the Kroger Community Rewards program!
Save money shopping on groceries and help ExceptionalOps raise funds to provide services & advocacy by signing up for the Kroger Community Rewards program!
ExceptionalOps is also known as Special People of Fayette County and is an IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. By signing up for the Kroger Rewards program with you Kroger Plus card you’ll help our organization receive benefits of this program. Special People of Fayette County / ExceptionalOps has been assigned Kroger Community Rewards #22105.
TO SIGN UP FOR THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Don’t already have a Kroger Plus card? They’re available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Register your card register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization (#22105) after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Are you a new online customer? If so, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO #22105 or search for ‘Special People of Fayette County’ and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s).
- Like to use your phone number at the register as an alternate ID? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Remember: You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Still need help accessing your Kroger account or signing up? Call 1-800-KROGERS (1-800-576-4377). Thanks!